Love Your Color Hair Color - CoSaMo - Non Permanent - Lt Gold Blonde - 1 ctLove Your Color
Love Your Color Hair Color - CoSaMo - Non Permanent - Lt Gold Blonde - # 772 - 1 ct
- Gently Blends Away Gray
- Non-permanent Color
- Lasts 6-12 Shampoos
- Includes Revitalizing Conditioner
- No Ammonia, No Peroxide, No PPD
Gently blend away gray hair with Love Your Color Non-permanent hair color to volumize and add shine to your hair.
No Peroxide and No Ammonia means Love Your Color is as gentle as your shampoo.
Non-Permanent Hair Color, also known as semi-permanent color, is a color option that deposits a layer of color (darkens) and washes out in six-twelve shampoos.
The easy, one-step application will wash away your grays in an average of 20 minutes. Love Your Color restores healthy-looking shine and feels like you just stepped out of the salon.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do not use on hair that has been highlighted, lightened or over processed.
THE ALLERGY TEST
Many people have very sensitive hair and scalps. That is why Love Your Color has created a no-ammonia, no-peroxide formula. However, there is just one more thing you need to do to makeξsure our formula works for you; the Allergy Test:
1. Using gloves shake the bottle and twist the applicator open.
2. Apply a very small amount to the inside of your elbow.
3. Leave it alone, uncovered, for 48 hours.
4. Over the next 48 hours examine from time to time and if you do not have any reaction you are good to go!
If a rash, redness, itching or burning occurs, rinse immediately with water and do not use this hair color. If reaction does not subside, seek immediate medical attention.
THE STRAND TEST
Whenever you color your hair you should test to ensure the best timing and coloring results. Sunlight, perms, relaxers or other hair coloring can influence the test results.
1. When your hair is completely dry, with a scissor, cut a Î_ inch wide strand from the darkestξor grayest part of your hair close to the scalp and place a piece of tape at the cut end.
2. Place the strand in a bowl. Using gloves shake the applicator bottle. Twist the cap open and in the bowl, squeeze just enough of the formula to cover the strand.
3. After 15 minutes, take the strand out of the bowl and, using a small towel, wipe the hairξcolor from the strand. If the color is not what you were looking for put it back in the bowl. Keepξchecking every few minutes,ξfor up to 20 minutes. If you have strong grays, you can leave it for upξto 45 minutes. When you have found your personal color time fill it in below and keep a record forξreference.
My desired hair color: __________ minutes.
Do not use for coloring eyebrows or eye lashes. That can cause eye irritation.
-If the color gets in your eye, flush immediately with water and if you feel irritation consult a physician right away.
-If your scalp is injured or irritated do not use hair color.
-Do not mix with any other product during the coloring process.
-This product is for adults, keep out of reach of children and do not use on children.
TIPS TO START WITH
- Do not shampoo for at least 8 hours before coloring your hair.
- Only apply to your hair if you have not used any styling products in the previousξ24-48ξhours.
- If you have tougher-than-usual grays.
- Focus on the gray area first and then color the rest of your hair.
- Do your best to use all of the formula., This will help the color hold stronger and longer.
- Make sure to use the provided hair-covering.
- If your hair was recently permed or relaxed it is best to wait at least 7 days and 1-2ξshampoos before using Love Your Color. Make sure to do The Color Test because your timing may differ.
- Do not use Love Your Color if there is already any type of henna, metallic dye or colorξrestorer on your hair. Wait until the hair has grown out or been cut off before using Love YourξColor.
- Love Your Color may cause unwanted results if you apply it to hair that is highlighted orξlightened.
- If you are not sure which shade to use, it is best to choose a lighter one for a more subtleξresult.
- If the color you chose was too dark, shampoo a few times and it should lighten. The ColorξTest should prevent this issue.
- This color may become darker at the tips as new hair grows in. To avoid this, after the firstξapplication, re-apply formula primarily to the root of your hair.
GET STARTED WITH LOVE YOUR COLOR
- Use an old towel to protect your clothing and furniture.
- Keep a clock nearby to make sure you stay within your desired hair color time.
- Use the cap and gloves provided for coloring your hair.
- Apply only to dry hair that has not had styling products applied to it in the previous 24-48ξhours. Do NOT shampoo your hair for at least 8 hours before you plan to color your hair.
INSTRUCTIONS: WATCH THE GRAY FADE AWAY
Step 1. Preparation
-Use the gloves and cap provided and an old towel to protect yourself, your clothing and any nearby furniture.
-Shake the application bottle very well.
Step 2. Ready to Color
-Twist cap open. Squeeze formula from bottle and apply directly on your dry hair. Start where your hair has the most gray . Make sure your hair is saturated with the hair color.
-Do NOT rub the color in to your scalp, let it sit.
-If any of the formula does get on anything other than your hair, wipe it immediately with a wetξtowel.
STEP 3. USE THE CAP
-Fold your hair over your scalp and use the provided cap to cover your hair. The heat created by the cap allows the hair coloring formula to adhere better to the gray.
STEP 4. TIME
-As a general rule, you should keep your hair covered for 20 minutes. For best results take theξpre-determined time from The Color Test on page 2 and proceed based on that time.
-If you have tough grays you may need to leave the color on for up to 45 minutes. We suggestξusing The Color Test to be sure, and make sure to check after the first 20 minutes and then everyξfew minutes after that.
STEP 5. Rinse & Use Conditionerr
-Add a small amount of water to your hair and gently massage into a lather.
-Rinse your hair thoroughly. When the water runs clear you can use the conditioner.
-Work the entire conditioner packet, through your hair.
-Leave conditioner on your hair for 2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
FOR BEST RESULTS DO NOT SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR FOR 24 HOURS AFTER USING THIS HAIR COLOR
Warning: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes.
Keep out of children's reach.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propanediol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Soyate, Decyl Glucoside, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolindinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
Contains One or More:
Disperse Black 9, Disperse Blue 3, Disperse Blue 377, Disperse Violet 1, HC Blue No. 2, HC Orange No. 1, HC Red No. 3, HC Yellow No. 2
Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Steramidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance (the revised fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Disodium EDTA Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Hydrolized Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazoline/Methyllisothiazo Linone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf.
Made in USA
Love Your Color is manufactured in the United States and is MSDS certified and FDA approved.
CoSaMo Love Your Color DOES NOT contain:
- Octynoic Acid
- p-Aminophenol PPD-para-phenylenediamine
- p-Aminophenol PPD-para-phenylenediamine PTD-Para-Toluenediamine
These are all Oxidation Dyes primarily used in PERMANENT Hair Dyes NOT in Love Your Color! Oxidation Dyes can be harmful for hair structure and will cause damage that will require repair with the use of other products.
- Ammonia Free
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Peroxide Free
- PPD Free