Full Coverage Kabuki BrushBareMinerals
Full Coverage Kabuki Brush
Firm, full tapers, soft brush Gives incredibly full coverage for face & body Made of quality hair Allows professional makeup effects
VERSITILE KABUKI MAKEUP BRUSH
Whether you are applying foundation, blush, bronzer, All-Over Face Color or finishing powder, the Kabuki Brush provides controlled medium-to-full coverage with ease and efficiency. Featuring a full head of super soft natural fibers, this makeup brush is also great for on-the-go touch ups.
- Multipurpose brush can be used to apply foundation, blush, bronzer, All-Over Face Color and finishing powder
- Natural fibers made from luxuriously soft goat hair; no animals are harmed in the process of making our brushes
- The portable Kabuki brush design is great for on-the-go touch ups
- Easily fits into the contours of your face as well as your makeup bag/li>
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of any loose mineral makeup product into the lid with the Full Coverage Kabuki Brush until the bareMinerals® are tucked into the bristles. If using a pressed powder, swirl the brush directly onto the compact.
2. Tap off excess; the makeup should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the brush onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion. Continue to buff until you're satisfied with the coverage, or repeat the steps to build coverage.
Warning For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes.
When trying any new products, a patch test is always recommended. Choose a small area (inside of wrist or elbow, under lower jaw etc) for 2-3 days prior to fully using, especially if you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions. Due to the variety of ingredients that can cause allergic reactions, we advise those who are highly allergic or sensitive to consult with their physician if there is any concern of adverse reaction to listed ingredients on the product label.
Natural fibers made from luxuriously soft goat hair; no animals are harmed in the process of making our brushes.
- Cruelty Free